1. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
2. You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive content via the Service.
3. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to your use of the Service and your Content, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
4. You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service.
5. You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Browseluck page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
1. The Service contains content owned by Browseluck. Browseluck owns and retains all rights in the Browseluck Content and the Service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Browseluck Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Browseluck Content.
2. The Browseluck name and logo are trademarks of Browseluck, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Browseluck. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Browseluck, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Browseluck.
3. Although it is Browseluck's intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, Browseluck reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by Browseluck, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Browseluck will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content.
4. It is Browseluck's policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, Browseluck does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BROWSELUCK WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS UNDERLYING SERVICE PROVIDERS, BUSINESS PARTNERS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, ACCOUNT PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, DISTRIBUTIONS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY MONEY DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, COVER, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF BROWSELUCK WEBSITE SHALL HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY. IN THE EVENT THAT, NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, BROWSELUCK WEBSITE IS FOUND LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE), THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF BROWSELUCK WEBSITE TO YOU ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO [USD 100], LESS ANY DAMAGES PREVIOUSLY PAID BY BROWSELUCK WEBSITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether. You can stop using our Services at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go. Browseluck may also stop providing Services to you, or add or create new limits to our Services at any time.
Company may change the Terms from time to time, at its sole discretion and without any notice. We will notify you regarding substantial changes of these Terms on the homepage of the Site. Such substantial changes will take effect five business days after such notice was provided on our website. Otherwise, all other changes to these Terms are effective as of the stated “Last Revised” date and your continued use of the Site after the Last Revised date will constitute acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, those changes.